Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy National Day Everyone !



Our anthem and pledge , We take every day , pledge ourselves as one united people !

Happy 44th Birthday SINGAPORE !

(:

So yesterday was national day . Never see any fireworks or anything

But but but , I took my pledge at 8.22pm (:

Hehe , Okay Arcade during national day , And mahjong overnight

The end results of my mahjong was , I won nth , And lose nth , Waste of time !

After mahjong went to have nasi lemak , It was pouring heavily , We went to the juntion of old airport road , To wait for cab , After 15 mins of eating rain .

The cab finally arrive , There was this cute auntie inside .

Hahah , Talked with her and homed .

Bath , Slept for 12 hours , Sorry all those people who msg me i nvr reply ;x

Okay woke up and blog immediatly! (:

Hehe . Good day (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home