Tuesday, July 7, 2009

;)

Heyyo , Little creatures out there ! ;)

I'm back from myy dnt again !

I finally finished !

Left the lackering ;X

Make shiny shiny and nice nice derh , wahahahahah !

xDDDD

I got the picture posting after i come back from judo

Going to kick some asses ! ;D

Hehe , maybe my ass oso kena kick eh ??

;/

Still thinking about yesterday's incident !


How you can treat this so lightly .
It's so heartbreaking .
Nvm , Nicholas is strong !
He will stand up from where he fell ;)




Update later ! ;)


Back with pictures ;)




The Artefact for my N level Design and technology ! ;)




One last screw !




Screw It ! ;)




In ! Done ;) xD


And judo ! My certificate , From white belt to White belt yellow tip ! ;)






Bye ;) Off to sleep ;)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home