Saturday, June 20, 2009

xoxo

Okay , Yesterday was a rotting day at home .

Hmmmms , dota the whole day yesterday . etcetc

Today , going for judo soon alrdy . 3.30 start , here am i blogging

I will update later with pictures at around 11pm

;D

Most probably going out after judo

I going to kick some ass in judo !


I'mma here to update . Great ? ;D

Nuffnang contest dateline is just a few day away , Hmm should post about it soon !

Yeah , i'm back from This and this !!




RAWRRRRRRRR !

I think that's all barhs ,


I remember during primary school , we played this so often !

Now that the goverment had this law under 16 cannot go into the arcade during school hours

;(((((

Now we all play wangan and intial D

And many more lah , hahahah


Pool !!!!! LOL

ahahah ! Ahbeng sports siol .

For the extended holidays news that have been spread around , Is it confirmed ?

Cause prelims is really near , I going to start my revisions real soon ! RAWR !

I miss those school days !


Canteen's Lor Mee

LOL

Edible lah ~



Mr Matthew Chan's Lesson are alway interesting and fun

;DD

School ! RAWR

SINGAPOREANS NOWADAYS , leaving a tag is that hard ?

;( . leave me a tag when u passby alright ?

takecares ;D


No matter how many quarrels or fights we been throught
Our love is still strong ;D
Ily ;D







This feeling isn't great .

Not like i am enjoying it or what .

I just can't accept the fact .

Sorry .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home