Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My hair <3

Lol , Had hair cut On sunday ~ ,

Any i find that it's actually not bad , Going to post a picture of it soon ;D

Heeees !

xD , No hair check today ,

Lesson per normal ,

Temperature taking > Chem > English >Recess > Maths > Chinese > Cme

Yeah , going to start revision lerh . ;D

xD

Hmmmms , N levels oral is approaching ;(

Lol , cham liao siah . ahaha

Still playing ban luck everyday lol !

;(

xD

Hmmmmms ! , I think i going to change my blog song ;D xDD

Hehe ! xD

Hmm , going judo later , ;x

Erm , yeah so . Bye

;D

Update later if i have the time ? ;x

Action speaks louder den words

So stop talking and do it .


I'm willing to write a thousand of ily if you ask me too

I mean it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home