Saturday, June 27, 2009

Midnight BlackJack

$0.50 , $1 , $2 , $5

Wow , each round $5 can u imagine .

I was losing around $80 , that's when my lady luck came , and

I blackjack-ed twice ,

Clearing to around $10 loss

;DD

Wangan with jill ! , My good friend lol !

xDD

So long nvr play wangan lerh , dono can make it anot !

xD

Yesterday Drinking session become ban luck ! LOL

Almost all was addicted right ? xD

And and Jaslyn has a bangla friend name juvena siah ! LOL

Now den i know .

I post after i back , I got bbq or banluck and mahjiong session

WHICH SHOULD I GO

I'm still thinking !

Which one which one ? xDDD

;x

I think that's all .

Yeah , I'm back from a day of arcade

All those machine sounds lol !

Sooo fan !

Wangan the whole day spend around $20

Hmmm .

I went

Parklane > Bugis

lol !

One more day till holiday finish ?

So fastt

omgomg

;x

Byeeee ;D

AND YA HORH !

HELP ME CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG ADS ! THXTHX

HELP ME CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG ADS ! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home