Thursday, June 25, 2009

I <3 my blogsong now ! ;D

Yo all ! , Yesterday , i went to bed
Think of stuffs and fall into sleep at 6pm !
Woke up at 2pm today . wow
So many hours ! LOL
Hmmmmms , My hand kinda of itchy now
Addicted to blackjack

BLACKJACK ANYONE ? ;X

OMGOMG

Cookies is for breakfast

I think nothing much today ?

Awaiting for this friday event

I think it's going to be a crazy one

Really , our last day of playing no more procrastinating

Hmms ,this was what my form teacher wrote on my report book

Since he called me today to ask whether i gone overseas and whether i'm coming back on the 29th

Which is next monday ;D

Sooo here !

''QunKai has potential to do even better if he puts a side more time to revise his subjects . Laziness and procrastination seems to hinder him from excelling in his studies ''


Ya .. ;X
They're my weakness .

So i think that's all ;x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home