Thursday, June 18, 2009

HELLO !

Piglet says : " Hello I'm pink in colour, my name is Nicholas & I'm hanging on Jaslyn's cellphone ! "
Teehees, isn't that like oh-so-ultimate-true. You agree with me too right !
Oh nooooooooeeeees (imitates nicholas way of talking), he's gonna kill me when he sees this.
MUHAHAHA.

This idiot here is so cute that I'm loving him so much.
I mean, I'll love him even if he isn't cute or nice or whatever. I'll still love him.
He woke up at 1plusplus and he went to Marina Sq > Tanjong Pagar > Shisha > Friend house.
Will be back later probably around 10-11 teehees.

As I promised, pictures of food every time I help him update his blog !
So yeah this time it's Ajisen's - White fish HEHEHE.
Nope he didn't eat it, I ATE IT YAY.



Go on and drool now ~

Then he'll do another detailed post I suppose, no baby I mean you better update !
Alright, shall go off to Audition now to help this idiot pink pig do his license now !

Thanks love for always being here for me.
Stood by my side no matter rain or shine or day or night.
Try his very best just to make me smile and make my day and make me happy.
We promise not to quarrel anymore and not to leave each other no matter what yeahs ?
Love die you Nicholas Ng Qun Kai !

TAG & CLICK ON NUFFNANG ADVERTISEMENTS PLEASE !

xoxo.


I am back from tyson's hse ;D



Pictures time , i promise ya ;D ?


hehs , baby u didn't believe i went tanjiong pagar ? LOL !

EVIDENCE!!

Don't look at the ah pek lahs !

SMRT!



MRT!


PLAZA!!


ROAD!

After that went to shisha ! ;D


The thing ~


Me shisha-ing ;D'

Homed after that !

Activities almost everyday !


xoxo ily <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home