Monday, June 29, 2009

First Day Of school !

Kind of boring ~
lol !
Went school at 8 am , slept at 6 , Think of things and couldn't sleep ;x

Ring Ring !

Alarm Clock Rang , Drag myself out of bed

Brushed teeth , Listerened , Goggled mouth , Washed face , Dried face .

Wore my uniform and walk down taking my own sweet time , lol !

Hahs , reached school , saw schoolmates all inside classroom ! ,

The school front gate like so many people (Teachers) guarding luh .

Ask me whether i went overseas ,

Nope , and join back my class , Almost all free periods , Crap around

Catch-ed up with my classmate etcetc ;D

Yup ! Hair wasn't caught , But i think sooner or later one lolol

Cause the school is busying with the h1n1 Virus thingy

lolol , Went for dnt practical , my artefact was screwed . ;(

Still need fix at last need 2 days to complete ! RAWRRR !

AARGH ! lol !

I went to play wangan after school ;D No assembly ;x

Hehe , Wangan and black jack ! LOL !

Just tuition finish , Omg Omg , i really need to study hard lerh

Revised some maths just now , :D

Studying any one ? Tomorrow night ? xD

Hehe ;D Omg , I 'm having such a drive to push myself all the way to study .

Despite sleeping 1 hr yesterday !

Omg , i'm really tired , Tomorrow DnT Practical after school Omg !

I hope i don't faint , Cause i feeling really tired .

Omgomg ! ;x

Oh ya ! , i think that's all :D

Sorry no peeekturesss xDD

Bye to all the little creatures out there !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home